Here are a few personal tips on how not to get too crazy getting back from your dream vacation. Read more
The main reason most of the companies are created is to make a profit. That makes sense. But lately, there are many new companies popping up with a grand entrance to the business world, and their main urge and goal besides money are to make a change and do something good for the community, people, and environment.
To make a positive impact in the world and to accomplish the desired change, you must first start with yourself. It is hard, it takes time and patience but it is ultimately rewarding. You must invest a lot of time into building yourself and the people around you. Life achievements are accompanied and start with Hard Work, Willpower, Self-discipline, and Education.
Pavel Humlicek, TeamGuru CEO, shared with me his interest in Tony Robbins - author, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and life coach. Pavel attended his live seminars and is very enthusiastic and inspired by this great person, and I could see why. One of Tony Robbins' seminars focuses on “Creating Lasting Change: How To Create Change Using 7 Master Steps To Maximum Impact “. For those who are interested, here is the link.
There are a few main steps, in my opinion, that help you to acquire an everlasting change:
- Figure out, verbalize, and visualize what is your goal, what you want,
- Determine step by step what you need to do to achieve the goal,
- Stop procrastinating – believe and have faith,
- Surround yourself with people who you trust and who believe in you and makes you happy,
- Stay positive and patient,
- Enjoy every little thing, moment, victory,
- Share and give back,
- Practice good diet, exercise, meditation,
- Limit TV and social media to the minimum – spend your time meaningfully,
- Self-educate yourself – you will never be educated enough,
- Practice, practice, practice,
- Don’t be afraid of failing, do not act on fear, and don’t operate on obligation,
- Every day do something nice for yourself and for somebody else – try to be a better person,
- Be happy – wake up in the morning with the conviction you want to be happy today. Smile a lot and hug a lot!
- Own a pet :-)
“You really can change the world if you care enough.”
- Marian Wright Edelman
“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make, it will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.”
– Robin S. Sharma