We have hand-picked some of the best business / personal improvement quotes for your inspiration. Enjoy! Read more
There is still strong belief among top companies that nothing drives long-term customer loyalty and trust better than in-person and live interactions. Even though our technology-driven world does not offer enough space for personal communication, mostly at the expense of social media, you can still benefit from engaging them in a relationship with your clients and customers and make these interactions even more valuable. How? One of the many options for live interactions through social media is Live Streaming.
What is live streaming?
Live streaming, often simply use as streaming, refers to launching of multimedia (live video feed) that is simultaneously recorded and broadcast in real time to the viewer on a social media platform. Nearly all media platforms now support live streaming that helps to create an instant personal and emotional connection, and build a bond between you and your audience. Most of online users prefer watching live videos or product demos over to reading about it on the company website.
There are several ways how you can create content to use live streaming and encourage more interaction with your consumers. Three most common way are:
- Product details demonstrations - what is your product, what is it made of and how is it made,
- Exclusive tours of your business and behind-the scenes culture,
- Live Interviews about your products and services, where your viewers can comment and ask about your business, and your product or services.
One of the main benefits of live streaming is a highly efficient marketing strategy that captures your desired parties interest. On the other hand, the biggest downside of live streaming is the risk of negative feedback. You have to anticipate the way in which viewers may perceive you and instantly be prepared to act on it.
Besides live streaming here are few more tips to help you encourage people-to-people interaction through media and promote audience participations in your campaigns.
- Highlight your employees and share their personal stories.
- Create events on social networks (Webinars, Seminars, Charities, Fundraises, Conferences etc.). Include community events and show your involvement.
- Celebrate your customers and fans. Encourage users to submit their photos, videos and organize different interactive competition contests.
- Take full advantage of all the perks offered by many networks – Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube plus all the others. Be part of the conversation. Don’t be afraid to be creative and use humor.
- Measure the effectiveness of your social media (Social Media KPIs).
Which platforms besides the ones mentioned in this article would you recommend and share with us?